From AW21 styling tips to new store openings, here are some of the inspiring posts we’ve liked on the ‘gram…
1. We loved seeing the lovely Sally Gott and Rachel Hunt from Sass and Edge looking absolutley gorgeous dressed for autumn.
2. Anne Wright, owner of Young Ideas in Derbyshire, also recommended some great key pieces for AW21 in this recent video post.
3. Isabella Wookey, founder of Willow and Wolf, showed off the key pieces from her edit of Olivia Rubin’s latest collection in this great video styling post (we want pretty much everything, so job done).
4. Artichoke celebrated the official opening of its latest store opening in Swaffham, Norfolk. Huge congratulations to Sarah and her team – it looks beautiful!
5. And North England womenswear indie The Edit opened the doors to its forth store in Altrincham, Greater Manchester. We can’t wait to visit!