Author and TV retail expert Clare Rayner is to be a keynote speaker at Retail IT’s mini-conference on Thursday 12 November in the Judges’ Court at Browns in Covent Garden.
The free-to-attend event will see Rayner present her ten steps to retail success:
- Defining your goal and mission
- Deciding your positioning
- Identifying your ideal customer
- Creating your range plan
- Implementing your pricing and promotional policy
- Developing your channel and location strategy
- Designing your customer engagement processes
- Determining your sourcing and supply chain model
- Planning and controlling your business
- Setting up an effective back office
Rayner, who is well known for championing the success and sustainability of smaller, independent retailers and suppliers to retail, will be available during the break for delegates to ask her specific questions about their business.
Other presentations at the event include innovative ways to drive footfall, insights on the high-end fashion market, and a focus on in-store technology.
Thursday 12 November, 2pm-5pm
82-84 St. Martins Lane, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4AG
Light refreshments served and complimentary drinks available in the bar.
For your free ticket(s) email: email@example.com