Retail brand consultancy Wizz&Co is streaming a free webinar on Thursday 22 September at 2pm for indie owners who want to build their personal brand.
The online event will be hosted by founder Wizz Selvey, former head of buying for Selfridges and director at Cowshed Beauty. A go-to name for market insights and advice in the retail industry, she regularly contributes to mainstream media and delivers seminars on trends and retail-related topics.
According to Wizz, with more shoppers craving meaningful human interaction in today’s digital world, creating a personal brand is more important for independent retailers than ever.
She says: “People buy from people. Creating an emotional connection with customers will ensure your business is memorable. The most exciting thing about a personal brand is it’s free to build yet the biggest challenge is often doing it.”
Her free webinar will include:
- 10 actionable steps you can implement to increase your visibility
- What I have learnt from working with some of the biggest global brands and how you can apply these strategies to build your personal brand
- The mindset shifts to overcome challenges you may face
- My journey to speaking on stages and being published in the press
- Activating the confidence to start building your personal brand